Tuesday 11 December 2012

062

Desert Dwellers - You Can See Forever (8:09) +

320KBps // 18.6Mb





Ok, so I'm running quite late this year with the new selection.. due to work commitments, travelling and other stuff (including getting stoned and being lazy)..

I've managed about 80% of the total track selection and only a little of the artwork picks so far.  I'm back at home in London for the duration of the holidays now, and won't going anywhere until early next year.. and so, I'm doing my best to get all of the new selection up by 2nd week of Jan 2013.  If I can do better than that, I will.


While getting on with that, I'll put a little selection of other 2012 stuff up on KAT that I've been very much enjoying this year also.


Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year.



With love,



themagicke